PRIVACY & COOKIE AGREEMENT
Effective May 1, 2020
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that your are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of HTTP://WWW.TREVINO-ENT.COM, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing information, etc. which may be used when you purchase a service.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining our quality of service.
Why We Collect Information And Duration It is Kept
We collect data for various reasons. First and foremost is to provide you with a better customer experience. This is done by understanding your needs and communicating valuable and relevant information about our services and by customizing our website according the the online behaviors and personal preferences of current and future clients.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The duration it is kept will be determined by the amount of time the information remains relevant. This shall include the length of time we deem it reasonable to keep records to show we have fulfilled our duties and obligations, as well as retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations.
Use of Information Collected
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC does not now, nor shall it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Use of your personal information may be used by TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC may also by in contact with you regarding referrals, references or reviews for current or potential future services that may be offered to other clients.
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC uses third-party social media features linked to this website, specifically Facebook and Instagram. These website may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These third-party social media websites are not within our control and we urge you to review their privacy policies.
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC respects your privacy. We reserve the right to contact you, when deemed necessary, for non-commercial activity updates or security issues.
Children Under the Age of 13
Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC shall immediately delete any and all information from children under the age of thirteen collected inadvertently.
Disclosure of Information
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC will not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as deemed necessary to provide the services you have requested;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as deemed necessary to enforce our Terms of Service;
- as deemed necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve the rights and property of TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
- in other ways described herein to which you have otherwise consented; and
- in the aggregate with other anonymous information in such a way that your identity cannot be reasonably determined.
Links to Other Websites
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies or practices of other websites that may or may not be linked to from this website.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at the address below:
TREVINO ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
5437 TERRA COTTA DR SE
SALEM, OR USA 97306